The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Change of Command
All,

As most of you have probably heard by now CPT Hermanson has stepped down due to an unsolvable scheduling conflict. As founding commanding officer of this unit he will be greatly missed. However since day one he has tried to build this unit to survive past his time with in it, and put great faith in the systems and people here to carry on without him. It’s now our time to prove his faith in us and this unit was well placed. I won’t lie and say that everything is going to be fantastic, change is a hard process and shouldn’t be rushed, but if all do their jobs and duties we will weather this change like we have plenty others before it. SGT Hansen will be returning from LOA soon to fill in SSG Andersen’s old shoes as 1st Platoon Sergeant and SGT James will be entering into OCS and assuming command of 2nd platoon with SSG Riley remaining as his Platoon Sergeant. I have great confidence in these leaders and any others who will be stepping up in the coming weeks to take on new roles. As we transition commands and from operation to STX I ask for your patience and cooperation in the coming week and I promise to lead this unit into a renewed time of growth and development.

Thanks,

JAKE C. KEYES
1st Lieutenant, IN
Commanding
M.Zamora, D.Haze, Y.Wendt And 11 others like this post
[Image: J.Keyes.png]

Messages In This Thread
Change of Command - by J.Keyes - 08 Apr 19, 0952