Help Me Help My Friend
So, hey guys. I know most of you don’t know me so I decided to introduce me first before telling you about something I need help with.  My name is Guillermo Sachetta, some of you might remember me back from the 3rd ID as I went by Ancheta, my whole time in the 3rd I was in Third Squad Spartans from 1st Platoon Alpha Company “Widow Makers” and even managed to lead the squad for a brief while before I had to discharge due to PC and personal problems. For those who don’t know, I live in South America, specifically in a country you might have heard before for not the best of reasons called Venezuela. To be honest, I am in part fearful talking about where I live mostly because being in a unit simulating the U.S Army is not looked on very fondly in my country, but due to recent events I’ve decided that I am willing to take the risks associated to explaining this. For those who haven’t heard about my country, Venezuela is one of the most dangerous countries to live in the world under the regime of Nicolas Maduro and the PSUV. Due to the economic policies and the ideology of the PSUV regime my country has fallen from once the richest country in Northern South America to a country where I have to work 4 weeks to buy a single roll of toilet paper.

Unfortunately, the COVID 19 has taken a heavy toll on my personal life and my psyche but regardless of the stuff me and millions of Venezuelans have to go through I still push on. The PSUV regime has taken a lot of things from me, my happiness, friends and loved ones, I’ve had to witness how family and friends go and escape from this hell, even though they are college professionals with 4 or 6 years of college studies they end up cleaning gas stations toilets for the restrictions this country has placed on professionals, the sad part is that cleaning a toilet outside this country or selling coffee in the street will pay 10x more than being a doctor or an engineer inside this country. The PSUV has waged a long war on meritocracy and dignified labour since the early 2000s. As you can expect this war has caused irreparable damages to our economy. I have to make something clear in case of any mixed signals. I am not placing any fault on the economical/social crisis of my country on anyone else apart from the PSUV regime and its dictatorial partners like Iran or China. I wanted to make that statement because there’s been a lot of disinformation about my country propagated by Maduro’s Regime and I don’t want anyone reading this to get the wrong message.

Now I hear you ask, why are you telling us this? Well recently one of my closest personal friends and role model was discovered to have an Adenocarcinoma in the testicular region, his name is Oscar and he is the father of one of my closest friends, and being honest I think he is the closest thing I’ve ever had to father, he is an influential part of my life and many others, he works as a rescue man and has operated in a lot of rescue missions inside Venezuela and across Latin America, he is the type of person that will help anyone if he is the capacity to do so, the type of person to give good advice to tell you that no matter how good the incentive is to do the wrong thing you must stay true to the ideals of good work and honesty. Unfortunately this type of person of not common anymore in my country, and I think is my duty to try and help to the best of my ability someone that has helped me that much. However I know that COVID 19 has hit pretty hard in the whole world so I know this is something difficult to ask in these times but please if you can help, I beg you please do so, I don’t want someone that has devoted his life to rescue and help others to die by the crisis caused by a corrupt and despicable regime, so again please, help my friend’s dad. 

That being said I think it would be unfair to ask something like this to people that don’t even know me personally, so given that I can’t help financially my friend, I’ve decided to help in the only way I know by creating a Spanish course for anyone interested, In the course I’ll be giving 2-hour classes from Monday to Friday in the 4th ID TeamSpeak server or through a discord call (whichever you prefer) and if you wish to receive the course it would be 10 USD weekly which is 1 USD for every hour of class that you need to donate to my friend’s family gofundme campaign, the money won’t be going to myself but instead to my friend’s dad gofundme campaign which I will link below. Again I’m sorry that I have to post this message here but my friend’s family is in a critical situation and I don’t think I can call myself a man if I don’t try my best to help them, again sorry and thank you for reading this message. 

Here is the Link:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/q66n9-ayudano...g7RdLJnQiM

PD:  I talked to CPT Keyes before making this post and he gave me permission to post it. I would also like to add that if you are going to repost this somewhere else please redact my name from text as talking about the situation in my country is a delicate matter. Other than that I would also like to add that I like talking about the situation here but in a more private envoirenment like the TS server or discord as there is a lot of PSUV sponsered media out there and some people might get a wrong picture of the crisis here. Also feel free to ask me through the PMs if you have any questions about the spanish course.
A.Jones, E.Michev, J.Keyes And 7 others like this post