Should people who donate $50+ in a month get their own custom uniform?
Yes.
68.97%
No. Only platoon staff+ should have custom uniforms.
31.03%
29 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

"Premium" Uniforms
(08 Feb 19, 2137)P.George Wrote:
(08 Feb 19, 2007)R.Warren Wrote: I'm broke so I'm gonna ask to do it Squad Leaders and up w/ lower positions need to donate if they would like a custom one, But I think 50$ is a tad bit much.
You aren't donating $50 for the uniform, you're donating $50 because you appreciate your time here and want to give back. It's the same as being awarded the donation medal. Secondly, its $50 over a one month period, not all at once. Lastly, aiding Captain Hermanson in compiling these and placing them ingame, PSG+ is a good cut off point just because of the fact as stated earlier we want to keep these relatively low because they are / will be maintained at least once a month, although they'll likely be maintained much quicker (thanks to Captain Hermanson streamlining the process).
I get what you're saying and I completely agree with it, and it's a good idea because it gives back to those who give donations, But my look on it is that the donation medal is good enough, I've been around lots of communities and seen plenty of patreons who have something similar to this, and I just don't like the idea, because no matter what way you put it, you're putting something that is really cool behind a paywall, the only difference is fancy writing... I don't think that $50 is too much in the sense of it's not worth it, If I had the spare money, I would gladly donate. But I mean that in alot of cases, lots of us can't afford to put off $50 USD to donate,  Even if it's spread out over a 1 month period, I don't disagree having it that you have to donate x amount in y amount of time, I'm just saying it would be more affordable to extend the period over a longer time if possible, and when they hit the threshold of $50, that's when they can get a custom uniform.
[Image: R.Warren.png]

Messages In This Thread
"Premium" Uniforms - by E.Hermanson - 08 Feb 19, 1308
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by G.Amant - 08 Feb 19, 1636
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by E.Hermanson - 08 Feb 19, 1903
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by R.Warren - 08 Feb 19, 2007
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by P.George - 08 Feb 19, 2137
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by R.Warren - 08 Feb 19, 2213
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by E.Michev - 09 Feb 19, 0332
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by G.Amant - 09 Feb 19, 0844
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by E.Hermanson - 09 Feb 19, 1045
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by T.Bacoon - 09 Feb 19, 1459