Should people who donate $50+ in a month get their own custom uniform?
Yes.
68.97%
No. Only platoon staff+ should have custom uniforms.
31.03%
29 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

"Premium" Uniforms
Price tag and exclusivity aside, I'd like to discuss some issues that I believe we might have from this, at least in its current state:

From what I can see in the picture, we will have this jacket-like top, like on the P-file uniform. Thing is, currently our models in game don't wear this when we're going in the field. For running around the base, this is perfect, but for combat I think it'll look unusual from what we are used to or even look absurd as your guy will be technicall running with a shirt or T-shirt, the jacket, vest and maybe a backpack (in the deserts of Takistan; you get my point?). 

This brings me to my other point- Whats the point of having the rank and name on your chest if you're going to have a vest covering the whole area?

Lastly, I have to admid this is an amazing idea, which I thought would be seen only when Arma 4 comes out. But I would like to advise this feature be moved away from the uniform itself and put onto a vest, or divided between both. That way you can have any patches on the arms while keeping the rank and name as chest patches. That being said, if the premium uniform has to be kept in its current state then I would have to vote for keeping it exclusive to PLT staff and higher and maybe including it for the pilots.

I am withholding my vote until this post gets some reply.
S.Riley likes this post

Messages In This Thread
"Premium" Uniforms - by E.Hermanson - 08 Feb 19, 1308
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by G.Amant - 08 Feb 19, 1636
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by E.Hermanson - 08 Feb 19, 1903
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by R.Warren - 08 Feb 19, 2007
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by P.George - 08 Feb 19, 2137
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by R.Warren - 08 Feb 19, 2213
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by E.Michev - 09 Feb 19, 0332
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by G.Amant - 09 Feb 19, 0844
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by E.Hermanson - 09 Feb 19, 1045
RE: "Premium" Uniforms - by T.Bacoon - 09 Feb 19, 1459