My Official Farewell Letter
See attached.
Y.Schmidt, E.Michev, E.O'Neill And 9 others like this post

Attached Files
.pdf   Letter_09Apr19.pdf (Size: 54.85 KB / Downloads: 105)
[Image: E.Hermanson.png]

Having been working and playing alongside you the past 4 years, I can adamantly say it's been a pleasure and a rollercoaster of a time. Through the ups and downs we always came out the other side a little bit wiser and with a story to tell; even if it was about me always being late. I can safely say we wouldn't be were we are today without you, and I'm glad your moving onto focus on the important things in your life.

We're always here if you want to drop by for a chat, laugh or game, and I'm happy to have been able to have taken this journey with you and ultimately call you a friend. You will be missed mate, but I hope you have a bloody good time in Japan and everything else that follows.

ETHAN I. RHODES
First Lieutenant, IN
Executive Officer
E.O'Neill, J.Keyes, E.Hermanson And 2 others like this post
[Image: E.Rhodes.png]

It has been great playing with you all these years. If you never had asked, I don't think I would have ever joined any Arma unit, Thank you. I wish the best for you.
E.O'Neill, E.Hermanson, J.Keyes like this post
[Image: V.Hyvarinen.png]

To put it simply, your one of my closest and best friends. Even though I know you wont be 100% gone I will miss you a lot man. The past two years have been crazy for both of us with up and downs. But in the dark moments I could always count on you to be willing to argue the finer points of foreign policy and make up new words for people being stupid. What you have done for this unit and I is incalculable. I hope your happy in Japan, and I hope its everything you ever dreamed it would be. Just remember im always one phone call away. To end this admittedly sappy post I would like to quote one of the great philosophers of our time.
Quote:"GUYS I GOT A PLAN TO GET RID OF JOHNSON!"  - Unknown, 2018
D.Polen, E.Rhodes, V.Markovski And 2 others like this post
[Image: J.Keyes.png]

o7
V.Hyvarinen and E.Hermanson like this post

I may not have participated in as much shenanigans with you as all these old timers, however I never could of thought one man would change my stubborn mindset on leadership, but alas the stars aligned and I started to look at it in a new light. The funny part is I didn’t even do it  intentionally, I thought when you quoted the ATP 3-21.8 you were trying to speak in jargon so that way the younger guys either got confused and just went with it, or just stopped listening all together. So for “shits and giggles” I decided I was going to look up this “bible of leadership”. And there it was, the day that changed my arma career. As time went on and I started to advance through the unit I got to see how a confident platoon leader functioned, never would I have thought I’d have to go to google and look up the new word I was called for that week. I feel like I can say you made me into a solid squad leader and even if some of the events were rough I never once thought I’d rather have someone else leading the platoon. I personally like to thank you, because I don’t think I’d have the same skills/vocabulary if I were in another unit. I hope your adventure to Japan is a fulfilling and joyful one, with Nagisa of course. Take care you homonculus.

Brett Hansen
Sergeant, IN
Platoon Sergeant, First Platoon, Alpha Company
E.Hermanson, D.Polen, J.Keyes And 2 others like this post
[Image: B.Hansen.png]

For the short time i have been here Captain you and all the others here have made it very fun and new for me! the few times i have seen you in ops since you are a busy man has always been something new and im glad my first few months being here i have had the chance to meet you and play alongside you!! It's always sad to see a center piece of a unit leave but you have set all of us up for success and we all thannkyou for that. Thankyou for your service in this unit Cap and enjoy your waifu o7.
J.Keyes, V.Markovski, E.Hermanson And 1 others like this post

Captian you and I first met when you first got drafted in my squad in the 3rd ID years ago as a PV1. Come to think about now, I feel old af lol. But that's not the point. The point is, You've taught me a lot about what it means to be a leader, a follower, and a better individual overall. You have also taught me the importance of having integrity, confidence, and courage. You created (along with the help of others) a wonderful community that thrives on those key points and many more. It's sad to see you go and you'll be missed. I wish you the best in Japan and for everything that follows. I hope to see you around sometime.
B.Hansen, V.Hyvarinen, E.Hermanson like this post
[Image: D.Polen.png]

Quote:Bye Felicia
           - Elgin Gilmore 2017
V.Hyvarinen and E.Hermanson like this post
[Image: M.Lafontaine.png]

O7 Cap,

We'll see you in the future. Good luck with your Honeybun Smile

Ya Boi WO1 DJ Hammy
V.Hyvarinen likes this post
[Image: B.Hamann.png]