Flight Joystick
This message is more towards the Iron Eagles, but anyone who has experience with the subject can help too.

I've been playing around with various jets, helicopters while trying to master them, to an extent I feel like after ~2 years of KB+M flying I've gotten the best that I possibly can under the restrictions of KB+M. With that being said, I would like to try out using the Flight Joystick and see how much it changes in comparison to KB+M. I'm looking for something good for as low a price as possible, as the job I currently have has came to a screeching halt until we get more work requests. So please keep in mind that I don't have a huge budget, and I'd like to keep it around ~50 CAD if that's possible, I'll still take a look at other suggestions though.

Logitec 3D Extreme Pro  ~50$

I ran that for light use for a couple years, and being in the flight group of my previous group, I upgraded to a full set of Thrustmaster Warthog, joystick, throttle and pedals (the rudder pedals make a huge difference)

If you really want to up your flight skills look into the TrackIR system, it makes a HUGE difference to be able to look freely around without using your hands.
E.Hermanson likes this post
[Image: M.Lafontaine.png]