A book a month
Last week I finished The Great Gatsby, now I'm almost done with The Stranger by Albert Camus and next week I'll have gone through The Beautiful and Damned, also by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Y.Schmidt and T.Worrall like this post

This month, I'm reading 2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke and likely Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus by Mary Shelley.
T.Worrall likes this post

I finished reading 'The Hobbit', this month, as well, will likely follow up with its sequal.

Fun fact: The Lord of the Rings is actually 6 books in 3 volumes.
E.Michev likes this post

(15 Apr 19, 1028)T.Worrall Wrote: I finished reading 'The Hobbit', this month, as well, will likely follow up with its sequal.

Fun fact: The Lord of the Rings is actually 6 books in 3 volumes.
Tolkien is sooo good, I really wanna read The Silmarillion but I don't have the time around school.

Just started Stephen King's Under the Dome this month. Also reading G. K. Chesterton's In Defense of Sanity. I tend to  simultaneously read a book that is entertainment and one that is intellectually stimulating. I set aside time to read about twice a day, so I hit each of those every day.
B.Hansen and T.Worrall like this post

(15 Apr 19, 1438)W.York Wrote: Just started Stephen King's Under the Dome this month. Also reading G. K. Chesterton's In Defense of Sanity. I tend to  simultaneously read a book that is entertainment and one that is intellectually stimulating. I set aside time to read about twice a day, so I hit each of those every day.

Same thing here: reading helps me sleep, yet I wouldn't want to read something like 'On War' for fun.

I am reading 'The Prince', by Niccolo Machiaveli. It's a political commentary on pragmatism in leadership. Good read.

I am currently reading "The Girl On The Train" for the last four weeks.